Ban Appeal

If you wish to appeal a ban, please do so through here.
wizard

Ban Appeal

Post by wizard » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:57 pm

Your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lcl

Server you were banned on : don’t know all of them banned while offline

Admin who banned you : whiz ?

Reason you were banned : Multiple vacced accs / Faceit ban / Banned from fragworks

Hey, so long story short i was banned for those reasons. Im still trying to appeal the faceit ban because i wasnt cheating on faceit (dumbest thing ever to do) i probably had got banned bc i never restarted my computer after being on my alt acc that i do have cheats on. That alt acc is for HvH and non prime spinbot battles for fun. Multiple vacced accounts is because i sometimes throw away accounts in comp like explained earlier i do rage battles in non prime. Never do it in prime matchmaking because its not fair to legit players; i have morals. Banned from fragworks, so let me explain this one. I got one of my accounts vac banned in 2018, and an admin by the name madness banned me for having a vacced account, even though i never cheated on that server or i barely ever played on that server, i only played on it because my friends invited me. I had a close connection with the scout knivez community back in 2016-2018 until it died sng etc. But my faceit ban is the only thing im trying to appeal because i uninjected from my alt before playing faceit but never restarted which left a problem attached to my ram so yeah. Overall i dont really cheat on community servers unless i believe its a dead or hvh server. I dont have a reason to cheat on Gzs, ive been playing on it for a year or a year and a half ish? I have friends that play on there and i like to play on there bc of the mirage only sequence. I don’t believe i was fairly banned in my opinion because first off i wasn’t loaded in and i would never cheat on my main. All my bans from my main acc are either i was just messing around on dead servers or for this reason exactly. My ban was falsified without any proof in this situation and should be reconsidered for an unban. I want admins to spectate me and record me and review it because i would never cheat on this server exactly. Please reconsider this appeal, thanks.

wizard

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by wizard » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:29 pm

I still need help
Last edited by wizard on Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

FusionInsanity

Post by FusionInsanity » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:16 am

Please don’t duplicate your post to “bump” it. We are aware of your appeal and are discussing it.
ImageImageImage

wizard

Post by wizard » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:43 am

FusionInsanity wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:16 am
Please don’t duplicate your post to “bump” it. We are aware of your appeal and are discussing it.
Oops my bad, just thought yall were straight up ignoring me. Sorry

wizard

Post by wizard » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:38 pm

Any update?