Rymick - Ban Appeal

If you wish to appeal a ban, please do so through here.
Rymick

Rymick - Ban Appeal

Post by Rymick » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:02 pm

Hi there,

So pretty much every day I decide to play retake on your servers and I play with friends or on my own to practice or just have fun. I have played csgo for around 3 years and not once have I downloaded, looked at or wanted cheats to make my skill improve. I understand that sometimes I hit shots that are crazy and even I am surprised and thats why I clip a lot of my shots. However, if you feel the need to ban me because I look as if i have some sort of cheat then I am very sorry. But I am asking to be un-banned on the servers as I dont use any cheats. So hopefully you will understand this and unban me please.

Steam ID - https://steamcommunity.com/id/Temptic/

Info Given From Ban -

Disconnect: You have been banned. Check console for details.
Disconnect: You have been banned. Check console for details.

** Unable to localize '#GenericConfirmText_Label' on panel descendant of 'PopupManager'
OGS PK VIOLATION: Dropping round data for round 63 session 1969402416562 because we've already submitted it.
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU
PNG load error Interlace handling should be turned on when using png_read_image

meffew

Re: Rymick - Ban Appeal

Post by meffew » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:51 pm

Your ban wasn't for cheating, our bot banned you for changing your name too often. Warning messages are also shown in chat.

You have been unbanned, but if you are banned again then your appeal will be ignored.
from meffew with love xoxo

ImageImageImage