Ban Appeal

If you wish to appeal a ban, please do so through here.
XNoight

Ban Appeal

Post by XNoight » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:33 pm

You have been banned. (Solitude - STEAM_1:1:220184438)

Reason: Consistent Saving

Banned by: SpurdeTheMan

Time of unban: 2021-03-03 07:28:51

I was banned for "saving" yet I never did it once, please can I get an explaination?

SpurdeTheMan

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by SpurdeTheMan » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:06 pm

Hello,

Since we do not have an option other than "consistent saving" in the reasoning for banning. I banned you were late almost every round. I gave you multiple warnings but yet you insisted on being late. This is only a 24 hour ban.

Please be a little bit faster with the retaking next time.

-Spurde

XNoight

Post by XNoight » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:39 pm

I was not late every round I believe this ban was not called for please be better in handing out bans, furthermore i did not see any warnings given verbally or through text

SpurdeTheMan

Post by SpurdeTheMan » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:37 pm

These warning were given out in announcement chat which shows up as gray text in chat, this is known to work and everyone can see them even if I would be blocked ingame. The fact that you didn't see the warnings is not really my problem (not to be rude). Playing for kills instead of objective Isn't allowed and by giving you multiple chances, I think the ban is completely reasonable.

XNoight

Post by XNoight » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:47 pm

With the sheer amount of text that appears after rounds how can you expect your message to not get lost, maybe as an admin try harder to issue warnings so you don't just spam bans to folk who can t see it. Also most rounds I was not playing for kills and was playing for the objective, just because I wasn't rushing each round and trying to play angles and win the round doesn't mean saving and or being too slow. Also the server does not specify this as a rule without having to go on a forum I imagine. Vocal warnings would work for all players just turn on your mic and explain it

XNoight

Post by XNoight » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:49 pm

If i rush out and die I would get done for throwing and going a wee bit too slow for your liking and not baiting counts as too slow.
The time for the bomb to go off is the time I have to play with and got banned for doing so

SpurdeTheMan

Post by SpurdeTheMan » Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:03 am

If you play with the timing of the bomb you would not have been banned. But you didn't do that for many rounds.

Second, spamming warnings is unprofessional and just plain stupid to do.

And lastly, this was a 24h ban which is you cant appeal which is stated in our appeal formatting post. The fact that you missed that, makes me think that you haven't read the rules that our servers show when you join in for the first time.

This will be my final reply about the topic. If you feel like I have done something wrong, please contact a higher up. But I do have a 1h long video to back up my claims.

Best regards,
Spurde