permaban discord and server for trashtalk?

If you wish to appeal a ban, please do so through here.
Venom

permaban discord and server for trashtalk?

Post by Venom » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:12 pm

Your Steam profile(REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064914934/

Server you were banned on (if applicable): mirage 1 prime

Admin who banned you (if applicable): stator

Reason you were banned (if applicable): trashtalk(toxicity)

✪ MSK
Site Admin

Re: permaban discord and server for trashtalk?

Post by ✪ MSK » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:30 am

You will most definitely not be unbanned... ever.

You've somehow gotten it into your head that because pro's trash talk in high-intensity situations on LAN, that it's ok for you to do it on a community retake server where people are trying to have fun. And this is worsened by the fact that you keep doing it, getting banned, and then coming into discord with the same exact reasons why what you're doing should be allowed like it's the first time you've been banned for it.

Learning from your mistakes is an essential part of being human and yet you've completely and utterly failed to do that here.

I am going to keep this thread open so you can respond because honestly, my curiosity about what you will come up currently with outweighs my disdain for you.
Image Image Image

Venom

Post by Venom » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:21 pm

you know men when you just ask in the server to play a little bit normal because when they are Terro, they push and spawnkill player all the time and you have 3 players who said you "shut up idiot" and other shit you must trashtalk because it's a part of the game sorry for you if you don't understand... I never broken any rules about trashtalk because you have no rules about that and you know that... so the ban is not logic and abusive.
After It's too bad for you, you lose one of your top 10 players on the server just because I said "miss shot" in the tchat and your retard moderator has been touched in its egaut, next time send him to do an internship in LAN compet I think he will start to whine
but in any case I love your impartiality on the server of your modotest, I don't know how many people insulted me and trashtalked in front of the moderator and they took no sanctions.

Another magnificent proof of total impartiality in your server "paytowin", you are vip(donator), you don't take any sanctions when they threatening you.
another proof you can pay for a deban... ok, you have money for server you can't be ban.

you can also tell apollo that he's a moron on my part, too scared to come as usual to explain himself vocally when he ban.

rules: http://tinyurl.com/gzsrulesdoc

✪ MSK
Site Admin

Post by ✪ MSK » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:49 am

Incredible, it's like watching an animal try to escape its cage and knowing it never will. The reality of the situation is completely lost on you and there is no explaining it well enough to drill it through your thick skull.

You will remain banned indefinitely and this topic will be locked. Any further attempts to communicate about this on the forums will result in you being banned here too.
Image Image Image