SKRT abuse of his moderator right

If you wish to report a staff member, please do so through here.
Venom

SKRT abuse of his moderator right

Post by Venom » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:05 am

Admin you are reporting: SKRT

Reason for reporting: Abuse modo status, he ban me because i said " again lucky by a retard and no logic peek" , all the time T player rush Spawn for spawnkilling so I said that on the tchat and he ban me because i said that... But in the rule of the server you never have write any rules for trashtalk or when you said that... Sorry but I see no reason about my ban because I had respect all the rules of the server when I play.

Proof (when applicable): http://tinyurl.com/gzsrulesdoc

My LOG::
G2 Academy VenoMjesussssss‎ : lol no skill so*
Player: G2 Academy VenoMjesussssss - Damage Given
-------------------------
Player: G2 Academy VenoMjesussssss - Damage Taken
Damage Taken from "RETARDPEEK* Devitus" - 42 in 1 hit
Damage Taken from "Built diffre S K R T" - 177 in 1 hit
Tried to look up command say as if it were a variable.
MORT G2 Academy VenoMjesussssss‎ : lucky again
Tried to look up command say as if it were a variable.
MORT G2 Academy VenoMjesussssss‎ : by a retard and no logic peek
MORT M3TA_‎ : r bombs
0: Reinitialized 4 predictable entities
Damage Taken from "RETARDPEEK* Devitus" - 42 in 1 hit
Damage Taken from "Built diffre S K R T" - 177 in 1 hit
Normal Weapons enabled. Giving weapon_m4a1silencer - 3 - 4
Resource materials\panorama\images\icons\equipment\world.svg failed to load.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No Admins on?
You can try our discord: https://discord.gg/FFgSQCR
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damage Given to "RETARDPEEK* Devitus" - 110 in 5 hits
Damage Given to "G2 Academy VenoMjesussssss" - 8 in 1 hit
Damage Given to "M3TA" - 90 in 1 hit
Damage Given to "M3TA" - 90 in 1 hit
Damage Taken from "G2 Academy VenoMjesussssss" - 8 in 1 hit
Damage Taken from "M3TA" - 52 in 2 hits
Normal Weapons enabled. Giving weapon_ak47 - 3 - 3
Our servers run on your donations.
If you like us, please consider donating at patreon.com/gzs
Disconnect: You have been banned. Check console for details.
Disconnect: You have been banned. Check console for details.

Fusion

Re: SKRT abuse of his moderator right

Post by Fusion » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:43 am

You have not provided sufficient proof of abuse of moderator permissions. You also conveniently cut out the part where you were warned on your behaviour, but showed the reason for your ban and quoted our rules (but not Steam rules, as I mentioned on your ban appeal).

SKRT will remain a member of our team.

Additionally, I would advise you to consider your behaviour carefully. You have been banned numerous times and have behaved the same, even after these. Future bans will be significant in length.
ImageImageImage

Venom

Post by Venom » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:26 pm

I love what you write...you said you apply the Steam online conduct who said:

“You may not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Steam services, software or other content.”

But I don't know how and when I try to restrict or inhibit other players because they can play where and when they want at csgo... And you ban me for a rule which isn't written.

We Can talk too about this Steam rule too so? :) who show your Logic is not good
"Don't play moderators
Let the moderators do their job. Moderators responsible for enforcing and respecting the rules. If you find any violations of these rules, feel free to report these violations using the report button (). Or just ignore those posts, discussions, and reviews"

You try to do the job of Steam moderator you have not the right...
That just show you try to save the error by the Steam rule to justify this ban
And I repeat again you have no reason to ban me because you have no rules about that and you can not ban player for a rule which isn't written.

If you don't want to see my logic argument because I think you know i said the truth I just apply the rules of your serv, I would like to speak with the director about your threat to ban me more and about the error of the ban. Thanks

Fusion

Post by Fusion » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:08 am

You misunderstand: I see exactly where you are coming from. You are attempting to point out what you think is a loophole in our rules, but is not there. Your behaviour has been repeatedly unacceptable, and you have not learnt your lesson. I am not threatening you, simply stating our policy on repeat offenders (which is in our rules you so kindly linked).

You are speaking with a Community Manager: the most senior staff member available to you. While the Directors are technically above me on the hierarchy, they do not and will not get involved in a matter like this. As such, myself or another CM are the most senior personnel you will be talking with.

Arguing with me here has just shown me you have not understood something from your repeat bans: harassment, toxicity, and repeatedly and persistently insulting other players on our servers will NOT be tolerated. If you think this behaviour is acceptable, there is a bigger issue at hand. You have been banned by various staff members of different ranks over the same issue, so it is not a mistake from our staff members who remain vigilant, sacrificing their time to make the servers a better place.

I hope I have explained to you why your bans have been given to you, and I hope you learn not to break this rule again.
ImageImageImage