Staff Report: Krimson

If you wish to report a staff member, please do so through here.
RekonZ

Staff Report: Krimson

Post by RekonZ » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:19 am

Apparently killing an admin in retake results in getting kicked :/ enjoyed my time on your servers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq34qmn ... e=youtu.be

Deathhood

Re: Staff Report: Krimson

Post by Deathhood » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:43 am

This kind of behavior is unacceptable from a admin let alone a Senior Admin however he is claiming the kick was a mistake and that there was a toxic guy in the server do you perhaps have a longer clip that could prove if it was a mistake or not?

A 20 second clip leaves out any context and makes it much harder for us to act on if you have a clip from before Krimson joined or the second you started playing it would help us a lot more in our investigation.

RekonZ

Post by RekonZ » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:23 am

Deathhood wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:43 am
This kind of behavior is unacceptable from a admin let alone a Senior Admin however he is claiming the kick was a mistake and that there was a toxic guy in the server do you perhaps have a longer clip that could prove if it was a mistake or not?

A 20 second clip leaves out any context and makes it much harder for us to act on if you have a clip from before Krimson joined or the second you started playing it would help us a lot more in our investigation.
I have an extra 2 minutes of footage I can upload, but I don't recall anyone being toxic at any point. Neither did I see anything during the 2 minutes. I play with voice_enable 1 on during the footage as well and no one is talking.

Isn't it a bit weird as soon as he dies he types !admin and takes a brief amount of time before kicking me?

✪ MSK
Site Admin

Post by ✪ MSK » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:51 pm

Could you please post said video?
Image Image Image