DepleX staff application

All denied applications are here.
DepleX

DepleX staff application

Post by DepleX » Wed May 20, 2020 1:47 pm

User name: DepleX.Unknown
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198404289176/
Do you have a mic: Yes
Rank: I have been multiple ranks. Currently sitting at LE, theres screenshots of Supreme rank on my steam. Screen of current rank: https://gyazo.com/1fc28e14c7b2a1f465ce30d451220c17
Region: EU

Why you would be a good staff member: Reasons, well. One of most important reasons is i hate cheating i guess. Plus currently with all of this situation with COVID and stuff i have much more free time, and since i aint doing anything, this would fill my spare time i have. Im not really good at describing why and would i be and good staff member, if anything else only things that i do can kinda prove that.

Prior experiences: Never had an prior experience with CSGO admin job, or mod job. But had alof of experiences being an admin in the past on COD4 servers, on multiple servers that is. Sadly, since xfire is down, and all screens are gone, kinda cant prove that anymore. And people i played with are mostly, well. Married, family, and not into gaming anymore to vouch for it. Kinda lost contacts with alot of them.

References: -----

GZS website account name: Pinki1011
Discord name and discriminator: DepleX#5085

----------------------------------------DO NOT EDIT BELOW THIS LINE. DOING SO WILL RESULT IN INSTANT DENIAL----------------------------------------

Application Panel
MSK:
dem0n: Yes
meffew:
FluffyKoala:
Fusion:

FusionInsanity

Re: DepleX staff application

Post by FusionInsanity » Wed May 20, 2020 7:59 pm

You have been denied as a GZS Staff member. You have just over 5 hours on our servers, you need 20 to apply.

You may reapply in 2 weeks (June 3rd) and once you have accumulated an additional 15 hours.
ImageImageImage