Ban Appeal

If you wish to appeal a ban, please do so through here.
CopyWrighted

Ban Appeal

Post by CopyWrighted » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:08 am

My profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092223219
Server I was banned on (I think): 185.44.76.18:27015
Banned by: Stator
Reason: Admin Harassment

I don't think this ban was fair and there could've been steps taken before a ban. What happened was stator was insulting me saying I could only get kills with an awp and because I used an awp in force rounds. So I insulted back about on of his pins not being genuine and whenever I killed him I made fun. Surly he could've muted me or silenced me before going to a ban? I didn't even get a warning from him.

stator

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by stator » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:12 pm

I will be the first to admit I was pointing out your AWP etc on force rounds and saying this is where your kills came from, amongst other things like that, but this was all said in jest and was borderline ironic because I was doing the exact same as you - AWPing on force rounds. But so was everyone else pointing it out yet it seemed to only be me you ever retaliated towards. I'm all for having a laugh, don't get me wrong, but even when I wasn't saying anything to you and just playing, minding my own business, every single round during the 5 seconds of all-talk, you'd have something to say and insult me and only me, and mock me etc.

I don't think you need to be warned about insulting someone, it's just not something you do - this is a basic life skill. If you have to be warned not to do something you consciously know is wrong, then unfortunately I cannot help you. Your ban will remain in place unless any other admins will like to add anything to the discussion

Thanks

*Minor edit: you also got your friend to join in on it, Apogy I believe it was, which was unjust because he was not involved in any of our previous discussions. He won't get a ban because he said only two things which I know were said sarcastically*

CopyWrighted

Post by CopyWrighted » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:45 pm

I think you over exaggerating on parts of that, and I'm sure we have different views on what happened. But by you being an admin, does that give you an excuse to get away with insulting me, and it wasn't just directly to me, you were also saying things about me to other people on the server doesn't seem fair. And when I was saying you're bad between rounds was ironic as well as you were killing me also.
Doesn't exactly seem just.

And I didn't ask Apogy to say anything he did that of his own accord so don't blame me for that.

stator

Post by stator » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:47 pm

I'll unban you, and although I do feel like a week's ban was justified, I feel like you've learned your lesson.

Should be reflected soon, cheers