Unreasonable Ban/Ban appeal

If you wish to appeal a ban, please do so through here.
lEooooO

Unreasonable Ban/Ban appeal

Post by lEooooO » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:12 am

You have been banned. (LEooo0 - STEAM_1:0:480598089)

Reason: Aimbot

Banned by: JSuch01

Server:185.44.76.18:27125

Time of unban: Never

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/flopyy212f/

- i mean like.. come on, i seriously got banned for aimbot because of a couple of good rounds with the deagle or the awp? i know it seemed kinda fishy but i wasn't using an aimbot at all, and i was just hitting some nice shots dude.. (if i even got banned because of those, i really don't know) and you can also spec me again because i'm confident that i'm for real and legit, i hope this ban gets lifted because it's clearly ridiculous.. and please don't ignore this because i only play on your servers and it will restrict me greatly, i love your servers and it's hard to find something alike, thanks in advance..

JSuch01

Re: Unreasonable Ban/Ban appeal

Post by JSuch01 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:27 pm

Hi,
I have evidence of what looks to be an aimbot. As well as this, your account looks to be very new, which raises further suspicion. If you can provide a link to a main account as well as a reasonable explanation to the clip I have of you, I may reconsider your ban.
Here is the evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq6n1A8 ... e=youtu.be

lEooooO

Post by lEooooO » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:48 pm

hey, i appreciate the reply mate, i noticed that you typed GZS ban command after i shot the guy on short and i can explain this instance, i saw the guy's feet at first that's why i had that reflex flick that seemed fishy and you call an aimbot besides that you had x-ray turned on and it made look weird and like an aimbot, and about the awp shot, like.. i literally just wallbanged the guy nothing special about it.., i have no weird flick shots or shaky aim at all in the clip just pure good aim (besides the one i explained) and these aren't enough evidence to perm ban me in all of your servers.., and i recently bought the prime status just to play on your servers so this false ban will restrict and cost me heavily.. i'm an avid cs player, source, 1.6 etc, i only open csgo just to play on your servers,strictly casual player and i've never cheated or will ever cheat in the game i love.. and no i have no other accounts besides this one i'm gonna be honest with you, and you can also spectate me again just so i can prove that i'm for real and legit, thanks in advance again bud.

JSuch01

Post by JSuch01 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:07 pm

Whilst I spectated you, your aim was not clean, you made quite a few micro-adjustments. The deagle round, you literally made no micro adjustments. The next round was back to micro adjustment. You may have saw his feet, but you didn't track the guy out of the smoke, you just snapped to him. All of your ak rounds, you were tracking people normally. We are still discussing your ban appeal, I will respond once we have reached consensus.

lEooooO

Post by lEooooO » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:12 pm

idk.. so hitting some good flick are considered aimbot and snapping now?, i gave you the explanation and this is really what's all about no aimbot or something alike, and again you can spec me again i'm not afraid of it, thanks for replying bud, and i hope this ban gets lifted because it's clearly and really false and with no enough evidence, thanks again.

lEooooO

Post by lEooooO » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:10 pm

it's amazing how i got perm banned for nothing other than false suspicion because of a couple of rounds.. also mate you don't have enough evidence at all besides that i never cheated and never will, so i would really appreciate it if you remove this ridiculous ban because you're literally ruining my enjoyment of the entire game..

✪ MSK

Post by ✪ MSK » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:12 pm

Unbanned due to insufficient evidence.
ImageImageImage