Susmot Staff Application

All denied applications are here.
Susmot

Susmot Staff Application

Post by Susmot » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:17 pm

User name: Susmot
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198326375098/
Do you have a mic: Yes
Rank: Gold nova 1, I havent played comp in 6 months properly, but i know thats still bad.
Region: EU
Why you would be a good staff member: The main reason is that i can be active. I havent met any staff members and i dont know their timezones, and thats a problem for many players. There isnt a staff member in every server always watching. And when a hacker/spammer comes they cant do anything but report. The problem with report is that it wont help in the moment and the abuser can ruin hours. And being a staff member isnt just for catching hackers, its also to help the community grow and everyone wants to play in a happy server. Nobody likes abusers. Im just hoping to take hackers off Gzs servers and help ppl who need help.
Prior experiences: I dont have any staff experience in Cs, this is also my first application send (in cs) since i havent been in a good server like this which i really like.
References: I havent met any staff members
GZS website account name: Susmot
Discord name and discriminator: Susmot#2236
----------------------------------------DO NOT EDIT BELOW THIS LINE. DOING SO WILL RESULT IN INSTANT DENIAL------------------------------------------

Application Panel
MSK: No
dem0n:
meffew: no (too young imo)
KingsleY: No
Bre:
Attachments
gzs admin application.PNG
gzs admin application.PNG (2.29 MiB) Viewed 456 times

✪ MSK

Re: Susmot Staff Application

Post by ✪ MSK » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:52 am

You have been denied as a GZS Staff member. You may reapply in 2 weeks (August 6th).
ImageImageImage