Ban Apeal: KennySchieten

If you wish to appeal a ban, please do so through here.
CrazyDjWessel

Ban Apeal: KennySchieten

Post by CrazyDjWessel » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:43 pm

Your Steam profile(REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080606964/

You have been banned. (kennySchieten - STEAM_1:0:60170618)

Reason: Admin/Player Disrespect

Banned by: iustin24

Time of unban: Never

first of all: I never knew he was an admin! :shock:

So i join the server start playing the game and 1 player is just standing out for real, below leveld, playing. All the other competitors in the server where really giving their best.
Then this player: (Justin) doesn't hold angles or trade anykil. Just really wierd low level playing. He was all over the map. And not really helping his team. ( i wasn't the only one saying this ) And i needed a good practice before my skirm.
He played like trash ( In my opinion ), So i told him multiple times to pick up his game or leave because the server was on fire and he was just not there.
i asked if we could kick him ) and then i got banned. :?:

If you ask me the admin: Justin could have known that i didnt realise he was an admin by the way i was talking about his game... Anyways, i called him trash and then got banned. Not really a proper reason for a permanent ban if you ask me.
Please look into this. i think you have a short tempered Admin here who maybe was not having his day.
I love playing on your servers as there is always good ping and proper competition.

iustin24

Re: Ban Apeal: KennySchieten

Post by iustin24 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:20 pm

You aren’t perma banned, only 1 hour ban.

CrazyDjWessel

Post by CrazyDjWessel » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:35 pm

It has been more than an hour and i am still banned. Console clearly said: NEVER

stator

Post by stator » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:01 pm

Whether someone is an admin or not, why would you be toxic to them anyway? Their status doesn't necessitate the need for you to be rude to them. Maybe you should have left the server yourself if it was that much of a problem?

People of all skill ranges play on our servers, there isn't an issue with this. Maybe give advice, tell him what to do better next time etc; this would be more helpful to him, instead of flaming and calling him trash. I'll leave that thought with you so that you can reflect on it, and maybe you can become less of an asshole in the future.

You can enjoy our servers without being disrespectful to people whether they're an admin or not mate. Your ban should expire soon if it hasn't already