Ban appeal dlarje

If you wish to appeal a ban, please do so through here.
dlarje

Ban appeal dlarje

Post by dlarje » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:45 pm

Server IP: 185.44.76.18:27175
You have been banned. (richwhitenigga - STEAM_1:0:209610241)
Reason: Unacceptable Language
Banned by: S2BurN

Comment:
So basically was playing around and this admin came in then asked for me to change my name, i asked him why should i change it as long as im not referring to someone or insulting anyone. Then i get banned because i insulted him of "braindead" which is such a huge insult i guess.
Im a community owner myself, i have atleast a little perspective to know what is good or bad, cmon in the way that name is constructed... i wouldn't ban anyone as im also referring to myself by saying "rich" & "white". I find it absurd to get banned as long as im not doing a bad thing.
As you can see in the code i really dont care of getting unbanned or not as i dont play that much, im just here to point out that you shouldn't be that strict for these reasons. Imagine the N word is written in russian or arabic, would you still ban someone ?

Code: Select all

S2BurN‎ : Rich change ur name
Tried to look up command say as if it were a variable.
richwhitenigga‎ : why
S2BurN‎ : racism
Wanna chat? Join our discord! https://discord.gg/TkKGFWH
(Counter-Terrorist) PapaSmurf‎ :  1 hd
richwhitenigga‎ : where do you see racism ?
S2BurN‎ : 10 sec
****************************************************************************************************
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On our servers donors get additional guns choices like 100 percent awp chance! www.patreon.com/gzs
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
****************************************************************************************************
S2BurN‎ : n word
richwhitenigga‎ : just explain me
S2BurN‎ : you got 10 sec to change
richwhitenigga‎ : am i refering to someone ?
*DEAD* Pinhead‎ : !guns
richwhitenigga‎ : braindead
Player: richwhitenigga - Damage Given
-------------------------
Player: richwhitenigga - Damage Taken
Damage Taken from "World" - 2 in 1 hit
Our servers run on your donations.
If you like us, please consider donating at patreon.com/gzs
Normal Weapons enabled. Giving weapon_m4a1 - 0 - 4
Think you have what it takes to be an admin?
Apply on our forums: forum.gamingzoneservers.com
runehe1994 connected.
Player: richwhitenigga - Damage Given
Damage Given to "faB'" - 206 in 1 hit
Player: richwhitenigga - Damage Taken
Normal Weapons enabled. Giving weapon_ak47 - 0 - 3
No Admins on?
You can try our discord: https://discord.gg/FFgSQCR
S2BurN‎ : bye
richwhitenigga‎ : who cares
(Terrorist) PapaSmurf‎ :  !damage
If you dont trust this console info then i have a screenshot taken.

FusionInsanity

Re: Ban appeal dlarje

Post by FusionInsanity » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:54 am

We have a zero tolerance policy on racism. Your name contains a racial slur, and so, breaches the rules. While you may have not have been refering to a specific person, it is still a racist term regardless of the contradiction by using the word "white". Furthermore, you were warned three times and still refused to change your name.

Your ban will NOT be lifted.
ImageImageImage