Ban Appeal

If you wish to appeal a ban, please do so through here.
brucc

Ban Appeal

Post by brucc » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:59 pm

Your Steam profile(REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/id/brucmuuie/

Server you were banned on (if applicable): 185.112.157.214:27125

Admin who banned you (if applicable): SpurdeTheMan

Reason you were banned (if applicable): cheating

bro I didn't even cheat I don't even play cs go. I was arguing with a player on the sv he was I was cheating and I didn't and he said I'm non-prime and I have lv 1, maybe bcs I don't need prime to play faceit and lv you make only through matchmaking and nobody plays matchmaking I mean, there is ESEA and faceit why I should play matchmaking and pay 10$ for prime for nothing? I have 200 hours in that game and I think lv 7 or 8(was 10 but trolled with premade friends 4 fun ) on faceit idk I didn't play for 2 months and I wanted to play retake for fun with some friends ( we were 6 on the server ) and I made an 1v4 or smth like this with usp and they banned me. not fair

edit: I mean I was having fun with the boys and I got banned bcs that admin doesn't know the difference between a hacker and a good player, an admin should be lv 7+ on faceit to be able to see the difference, I mean 7 it's little too but maybe they'll have some knowledge

SpurdeTheMan

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by SpurdeTheMan » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:23 am

Hey,

Rank doesn't rly make a difference in the ability to spot a cheater and in my opinion I'm skilled enough to see the difference between a cheater and a legit player. You were hitting shots that were way too fishy so i banned you. Your account didn't rly help the choice of the ban.
The problem is that i forgot to record evidence of you playing so i will be unbanning you for lack of evidence.

-Spurde